Price on request
Two-component mixing and metering gear pump system.
The mastermix gear drive is a servo-motor controlled gear pump metering system which enables the reliable processing of even the most sensible materials. The systems extreme high accuracy of dosing allows the usage of disposable plastic mixers. Thereby the loss of material due to base purging, as well as the costs for consumables and spare parts, are reduced to a minimum.The very quick amortisation of the investment is the result of the high cost-saving potential of the system.
- outflow depending on viscosity, temperature, batch of material etc.
- A-side powered pneumatic
- B-side powered pneumatic
- power supply 3 x 400 V+N+PE/ 3.8 kW
- compressed air requirement 6 bar, 600 l/min.
- dimensions l x w x h 1500 x 1000 x 1800 mm
- height with swivel arm 2500 mm
- standard swivel arm length 1200 mm
- standard hose length 2500 mm
- weight approx. 640 kg
- Siemens S7-1500 / touch panel / ethernet-ready for integration in future automation
- Software interface is prepared to control automation (standard via Profinet; other interfaces on request)
- Siemens servomotors
- digital pressure sensors
- dead volume-free construction
- optical and acoustic pot life control
- signal light (visual alert for system messages)
- material shortage control
- overpressure safety device
- residual materials optimized following plate
- two hand safety control for A- and B-side
- drum shortage control with pump stop
- maintenance free pump sealing system
- variably adjustable mixing ratio
- optimized change of 200 litre drum (base plate with recesses for jack lift)
*depending on the project, positions may differ
- other drum sizes on request
- following plate heating A-component and B-component
- cartridge filling unit (1c and 2c)
- park position with automatic purging
- permanent mixing ratio control with volume measuring cells
- working-hose prolongation
- special painting on request
- swivel arm prolongation
- swivel arm heightening
- mobile unit, with wheels
- Further options please find in our brochure "Optional for mastermix series" or on request.
|Delivery Time:||6 - 10 weeks|