Price on request
Two-component mixing and metering gear pump system.
The mastermix gear basic compact is a gear pump metering system, especially designed for the processing of two component silicones. As a compact and space-saving version of our mastermix gear series it is uncompromisingly geared to functionality and offers gear pump metering for a favorable price. The systems precise accuracy of dosing allows the usage of disposable plastic mixers. Thereby the loss of material due to base purging, as well as the costs for consumables and spare parts, are reduced to a minimum.
- outflow depending on viscosity, temperature, batch of material etc.
- A-side powered pneumatic
- B-side powered pneumatic
- power supply 3 x 400 V + N + PE/ 3.8 kW
- compressed air requirement 6 bar, 600 l/min.
- dimensions l x w x h 900 x 600 x 1500 mm
- standard hose length 2500 mm
- weight approx. 380 kg
- Siemens S7-1200 / ethernet-ready for integration in future automation
- optical and acoustic pot life control
- material shortage control
- overpressure safety device
- two hand safety control
- drum shortage control with pump stop
- maintenance free pump sealing system
- manual dosage control
- variably adjustable mixing ratio
- 20 l A drum / 20 l B drum
*depending on the project, positions may differ
- swivel arm systems
- working-hose prolongation
- special painting
- A- and B-component pump for 20 l drum, other sizes on request
- heated following plate for A- and/or B-component
more options on request
|Delivery Time:||6 - 10 weeks|