Two-component mixing and metering unit.
The mastermix compact is a mixing and metering unit especially designed for the processing of fast curing highly viscose 2-component products. The highly compact system, designed for mobile application equals in performance a larger standard system. The systems high accuracy of dosing allows optionally the usage of disposable plastic mixers. Thereby the loss of material due to base purging, as well as the costs for consumables and spare parts, are reduced to a minimum. The very quick amortisation of the investment is the result of the high cost-saving potential of the system.
- outflow depending on viscosity, temperature, batch of material etc.
- A-side powered pneumatic
- B-side powered pneumatic
- power supply 1 x 240 V + N + PE / 0.5 kW
- compressed air requirement 6 bar; 600 l/min.
- dimensions l x w x h 900 x 600 x 1500 mm
- standard hose length 2500 mm
- weight approx. 310 kg
- Siemens S7-1200 / ethernet-ready for integration in future automation
- optical and acoustic pot life control
- material shortage control
- overpressure safety device
- two hand safety control
- drum shortage control with pump stop (A-comp.)
- maintenance free pump sealing system
- dosage control
- variably adjustable mixing ratio
- 20 l or 50 l A drum / 20 l B drum
*depending on the project, positions can differ
- working-hose prolongation
- mobile unit, with wheels
- park position with automatic purging
- following plate heating A component + B component
- special painting
- 2 component mixing valve
more options on request
|Delivery Time:||6 - 10 weeks|